From 05/17/2016 to 06/15/2016
- 11:56 PM Feature #35 (In Progress): It should be easier to allocate staff to a module
- Experimenting with model formset. Almost done for Module allocations.
- 12:47 AM Feature #41 (Closed): Allow material from one WorkPackage to be copied into another.
- Copying is possible on activities, modules or allocations or partial.
Copies fail if the destination has content.
- 09:12 PM Feature #38 (Closed): Loads should only list staff affected within the WorkPackage
- Now averages for allocated staff are also shown.
- 08:59 PM Feature #38 (In Progress): Loads should only list staff affected within the WorkPackage
- Loads now only lists staff in the work package. At this time, the averages still take into account staff who are not ...
- 07:29 PM Feature #38 (Closed): Loads should only list staff affected within the WorkPackage
- Since WorkPackages have been introduced to help produce scalability, the loads view and calculation should not includ...
- 09:00 PM Feature #39 (Closed): Loads should show averages across user groups
- Averages are now shown per group and overall.
- 07:30 PM Feature #39 (Closed): Loads should show averages across user groups
- Since user groups are used to classify different groups of staff, for instance, Academic and Technical, the averages ...
- 07:42 PM Bug #42 (In Progress): Remove obsolete ACADEMIC YEAR references
- Partially done. This will be complete with we move to new Coursework / Exam tracking functionality.
- 07:36 PM Bug #42 (In Progress): Remove obsolete ACADEMIC YEAR references
- Since the introduction of WorkPackage AcademicYear references need to be removed.
- 07:39 PM Bug #43 (Closed): Refactor internal code to have split semester code use semesters correctly
- 07:38 PM Bug #43 (Closed): Refactor internal code to have split semester code use semesters correctly
- The original code used an internal representation with semester 1 in item of a list and so on, with the total at t...
- 07:34 PM Feature #41 (Closed): Allow material from one WorkPackage to be copied into another.
- We expect most allocations to be adjustments of previous ones. Suitable authenticated users should be able to specify...
- 07:31 PM Bug #40 (Closed): Users should not be permitted to select WorkPackages where they are not in asso...
- This is a basic security feature.
- 07:27 PM Feature #29 (Closed): Academic Year must be selectable
- The logged in user can now change their active WorkPackage, which also allows the academic year to be selected.
- 07:26 PM Feature #18 (Closed): A view of modules is needed, by campus and academic year
- This is now accomplished by having modules displayed within a given WorkPackage.
- 07:25 PM Support #36 (Closed): Issue of Scale (separation of Schools) needs considered
- This has been accomplished by introduced a WorkPackage model and substantially overhauling the code to depend upon th...
- 12:44 AM Feature #37 (Closed): Access should be restricted to those enabled in some way.
- At the moment CAS allows for automatic addition of authenticated users, which is good, but other users will have acce...
- 12:40 AM Support #36 (Closed): Issue of Scale (separation of Schools) needs considered
- Do we support multiple schools by multiple instances or within the one app?
- 12:36 AM Feature #35 (Closed): It should be easier to allocate staff to a module
- A wizard should be constructed to help assign staff in proportions to a module.
- 12:35 AM Feature #34 (Closed): External Examiners should be able to moderate coursework
- These users should be able to login to see appropriate work. It should be identified by academic year, and there shou...
- 12:34 AM Feature #33 (Closed): External Examiners need added
- External users need to be added, listed against programmes, and with the ability to login without CAS? Or will they h...
- 12:32 AM Feature #32 (Closed): Programmes need added
- The system will need to be able to list programmes of study to which modules can be mapped in a many to many relation...
- 12:31 AM Feature #31 (Closed): Modules should know their moderator and lead programme of study
- The Module Model should be updated to allow a member of staff to be listed as a moderator. It should also be possible...
- 12:30 AM Feature #30 (Closed): Allow Exams and Coursework to be uploaded
- Module Coordinators should be able to upload multiple files for Examinations and Coursework and/or solutions for each...
- 12:27 AM Feature #19 (Closed): Add expected number of students to module
- 12:27 AM Feature #29 (Closed): Academic Year must be selectable
- Create a model for AcademicYear, it should allow for a status of Draft or Complete allocation, and perhaps some indic...
- 12:25 AM Bug #12 (Closed): "View Site" on Admin interface redirects to base URL on server regardless of wh...
- In the end I manually patched /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/django/contrib/admin/sites.py to fix this.
Also available in: Atom